Tuesday 3 July 2018

What the Bleep Do We Know? Discovering the Endless Possibilities for Altering Your Everyday Reality by William Arntz, Betsy Chasse, Mark Vicente





Most of the grand discoveries and revelations that our society cherishes came from asking questions.



Questions are the precursors or first cause, in every branch of human knowledge.



That's what a Great Question is: one that can change the direction of your life.



When Albert Einstein was a boy, he asked himself:  "What happens if I'm riding my bicycle at the speed of light and I switch on my bike light -- will it come on?"



It's only by asking questions, challenging the assumptions and the "truths" taken for granted at any given time, that science progresses.



Perceiving one's self as a victim is possibly the strongest rejection of "I create my reality".  And it happens all the time.