Thursday 23 August 2018

Coaching for Breakthrough Success: Proven Techniques for Making Impossible Dreams Possible by Jack Canfield and Dr Peter Chee




If people don’t like their outcomes, they need to change their responses.  


If you want to create the life of your dreams, then you are going to have to take 100 percent responsibility for your life as well.  That means giving up all your excuses, all your victim stories, all the reasons why you can’t and why you haven’t up until now.  You have to stop blaming your life on outside circumstances.  If something doesn’t turn out as planned, ask yourself “How did I create that? What was I thinking? What were my beliefs?  What did I say or not say? What did I do or not do to create that result? How did I get the other person to act that way? What do I need to do differently next time to get the result I want?”