Saturday 29 June 2019

What if This is Heaven? How Our Cultural Myths Prevent Us from Experiencing Heaven on Earth by Anita Moorjani




A great healer’s goal is to empower you by creating a channel for you to tap into you own natural healing abilities.





One of the vital differences between a good healer and a great healer is that a great healer guides you back to your own innate ability to heal and ultimately encourages your independence.





The healthiest thing I could do was to focus on what brings me joy, to follow my passion, and to make my choices from a place of love, not fear.




Unconditional love is a state of being.




Two very different people can love each other and coexist very happily if they truly accept each other and agree not to judge each other.  Problems arise only when one o both imposes their own values and preferences on the other, judging the other negatively.





In a mature relationship, there’s pure acceptance for both parties by both parties.  And paradoxically, when there’s acceptance, there’s usually no reason to leave the relationship even if the parties don’t share the same values.




True, authentic, unconditional love means wanting for others what they want for themselves, regardless of whether it goes against what we want for ourselves in the relationship.




Unless I love myself, nothing else in my life can function at its best.  The depth, meaning, and joy I experience everyday – and the amount of love, kindness, and patience I have for others – is in direct proportion to how much I have for myself.




Think less in terms of what I deserve and more in terms of who I am – pure love and pure consciousness.




If you can see what’s happening as an opportunity for growth instead of an oppressive burden, what you need to overcome the challenge will come quicker.




When others put you down in any way, realize their actions are direct projections of their own state of pain and confusion.




The only question you need to ask yourself when you are feeling defeated or lost is, where am I not loving myself?




You are serving no one when you get lost in the problems of the world.




Your only work is to love yourself, value yourself, and embody this truth of self-worth and self-love so that you can be love in action.




Just love yourself unconditionally, always, and be who you are.




Heaven is a state and not a place. 




It’s actually not relevant who your guides are because they’re all connected to us as one, presenting themselves in our mind’s eye in whatever form we feel most comfortable with.



See cancer and other illnesses as wake up calls to shift our life path.



Illness is our body’s way of communicating with us and showing us a better path.



Get into the habit of looking at your challenges as blessings.